Health and Beauty
10 reasons why you can’t miss out on FIBO Global Fitness Africa
Whether its about yourself, your family, a new product you are looking for, a new way to workout or just starting out, here are 10 reasons why you cannot miss out on FIBO Global Fitness Africa Festival presented by Dis-Chem Pharmacies, from October 26 to October 28, at Ticketpro Dome. It’s a health and fitness festival you cannot miss!
- You are going to learn something new: Focusing on the latest technology and trends in the health and fitness world, visitors will be able to experience fitness like never before. FIBO Global Fitiness Africa presented by Dis-Chem Pharmacies is about action, power, passion, thousands of people enjoying fitness, clothing, shopping, nutrition, new equipment and exciting concepts.
- You are going to be challenged: You will be able to take part in various free group excerise classes. FIBO Africa has organized the A to Z of fitness – from aerobics to Zumba and everything in between. There will be something for you to find your FIT in FITNESS.
- You are going to be inspired: Who said eating heatly is boring. The FitFood Kitchen is where you will find out all that there is to know about nutrition, superfoods and low carb diets. Chefs will prepare food live on stage while sharing their valuable knowledge.
- You are going to connect with other people: The FitTalk theatre is where you will experience real stories, real people, real lives. This theatre will play host to people who have transformed their lives through fitness who will share their inspiring stories.
- You are going to workout on the latest equipment: FIBO Africa has some of the biggest names in gym equipment exhibiting. They will showcase all types of machinery to maximize muscles and movement as well as the latest must-haves for commercial and home gyms.
- You are going to love what we have for the kids: Focusing on starting kids’ fitness, the FitKids Active Zone powered by Fizique aims to uncover our future fitness stars.
- You are going see the latest active wear: The Jaybird Catwalk is where you need to be to see the latest fitness apparel. FIBO Africa will get you fashion fit!
- You are going to witness top athletes in action: The Mifitness Games at FIBO Africa is a mixed team event that promises to be the standout functional fitness event of the year.
- You are going to meet the world’s strongest man: In partnership with the Gauteng Tourism Authority, FIBO Africa are thrilled to welcome Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson to the festival. Not only does Hafþór (pronounced Half-Thor), wear the crown of the World`s Strongest Man, he also known as “The Mountain” in the HBO hit series, “Game of Thrones”.
- You are going to shop from many exhibitors: Be captivated by the wide range of exhibitiors and activities; from trendy, functional sports clothing, equipment, innovative training techniques, nutrition and wellness treatments. Don’t miss out on the many festival specials.