Food & Wine
You will need:
- 500g mince.
- Three quarters of a packet of taco seasoning.
- One can red kidney beans drained and rinsed.
- One cup of your favourite salsa.
- One cup water.
- Four flour tortillas cut into 2cm pieces.
- One and half cups of grated cheddar cheese.
- Two tablespoons sour cream.
- Sliced spring onions for garnish.
What to do:
Heat a pan over a medium to high heat. Add the mince to the pan and cook until browned through, eight to 10 minutes.
In the pan add taco seasoning, water, salsa, and beans. Stir ingredients to combine and distribute spices evenly. Bring to a simmer; cook for five minutes.
Add tortilla pieces, and stir to combine. Top with cheese and cover. When the cheese has melted remove from heat.
Top with sour cream, green onions, and any other garnish you like.
- Information obtained from www.allrecipes.com.