Food & Wine
Spaghetti with tuna, lemon, and breadcrumbs
You will need:
* Coarse salt and ground pepper.
* Two slices whole-wheat bread.
* Two tablespoons olive oil.
* One packet spaghetti.
* One teaspoon finely grated lemon zest.
* Three tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
* Half a cup chopped fresh parsley.
* Three tablespoons chopped Kalamata olives.
* Two cans chunky tuna in water, drained.
What to do:
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse bread and one teaspoon of oil until coarse crumbs form. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Bake until golden, tossing occasionally, six to eight minutes.
Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Reserve half a cup of the pasta water; drain pasta, and return to pot. Add lemon zest and juice, parsley, olives, and one tablespoon olive oil; toss, adding enough pasta water to coat. Add tuna; toss gently. Serve sprinkled with breadcrumbs.