Food & Wine
Ham & Cheese Pie
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
- 2 packs Eskort pre-sliced hickory ham, chopped
- 250g cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and chopped
- 30g flour
- 250ml cream
- salt and ground black pepper to season
- 1 roll puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- Spray and Cook
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the hickory ham, cheddar cheese, spring onions, apple, flour and milk.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Spray a casserole dish with spray and cook and pour in ham mixture.
- Unroll puff pastry and place on top of mixture, tucking the sides in.
- Brush with beaten egg and place in oven.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Serve sliced with a side salad of your choice or on its own.
Recipe credit: www.eskort.com