Food & Wine
Waldorf-style salad with tangy yoghurt and herb dressing
- 100g walnuts
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 red apples
- 100ml Hellman’s Mayonnaise
- 100ml Knorr Light Yoghurt and Herb Salad Dressing
- 4 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 30g watercress, washed.
- Place the walnuts onto a baking tray and toast in the oven at 180C until lightly browned – this should take about 8 minutes but keep a good eye on them to make sure they do not char!
- Remove the walnuts from the oven and place into a bowl to cool.
- Cut the apples into quarters, core then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and Knorr Light Yoghurt and Herb Salad Dressing until combined.
- Combine all the ingredients together, then place into a serving bowl and serve immediately.