Wedding day bliss with Ryan at Emperors Palace
“Keep calm and trust your wedding coordinator,” quips Ryan Myburgh, the fresh young face responsible for making every bride (and groom’s) wedding day dreams come true at Emperors Palace.
“Planning a wedding can be an overwhelming process, and there are almost always some bumps along the way. However, with me by your side, I will take care of your wedding day planning and will attend to all your requests, no matter how big or small. Most importantly, I will make it my mission to ensure your fairy-tale wedding becomes a reality,” says Ryan.
As the resort’s official wedding planner, Ryan channels his passion for hospitality into producing exquisite ceremonies and celebrations. Having matriculated in 2010, Ryan completed his diploma in Hotel Management and received a certificate in Events Management from The International Hotel School in 2016. Ryan brings a fresh perspective on the latest wedding trends and has also gained a wealth of practical experience, holding the position of Wedding and Events Coordinator at Villa Tuscana Wedding Village.
“I absolutely love what I do and it’s a tremendous privilege to be involved in one of the most important days in any couple’s life. I am passionate about creating the perfect wedding day for every bride and groom I work with. To share in their journey and to experience the joy and excitement is the most rewarding part of what ‘I do’,” Ryan concludes.
Ryan’s top three tips for planning the perfect wedding
- Find a wedding coordinator you can trust, step back and leave the planning in their capable hands. This will alleviate a lot of stress and give you a chance to focus on other important things.
- Request a food tasting and a mock setup of your décor – you’ll sleep better at night, I promise!
- Remember that you call the shots at the end of the day. Don’t let your service suppliers dictate how your wedding should be. Believe in yourself and have it your way.
… And the top three mistakes to avoid when planning your special day?
- Completing all other arrangements for your wedding before finalising your guest list. The numbers of guests are extremely important to the venue and your budget, so take care of this first.
- Not catering for your service providers – out of courtesy, keep in mind that your service providers need to be included in your guest count.
- Trying to lose weight at the last minute. You’re beautiful the way you are, and many brides tend to drop a dress size or two a few days before the wedding from sheer stress. Remember that the dress still needs to fit on the day.
For a consultation with the resident wedding magic-maker, Ryan Myburgh, contact 011 928 1000 or email email@example.com. For more information on wedding venues and packages, visit www.emperorspalace.com.